Sick Fish Mix NFT
What does it get you?
- Voting rights in a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) mandated to clean up oceans and protect marine life.
- Access to events, exclusive merchandise and much more
- Access to staking facility
- Participation to global recycling projects which create employment by monetizing waste
- Royalties of exclusive SFM beach wear and other merchandise
- Royalties from SFM game
Sick Fish Mix NFT Community Launches To address plastic pollution in the ocean:
- Mint the first series of Sick Fish Mix NFT’s
- Launch pre-sale white list..
- Airdrop of Sick Mix Fish token.
- Launch 4 week competition for $25,000 value of SFM coin prize.
- Launch Sick Mix Fish DAO.
- Launch Sick Mix Fish coin & membership token
- Launch Staking Facility
- Launch of Sick Fish Mix NFT game.
- Launch of Sick Fish Mix NFT beach wear.
- Launch of Sick Fish Mix NFT toy range.
- Execution of first community project selected via DAO votes.
- Facilitation of SFM coin for beach and ocean clean ups in global locations.
- 1st Community event.
- Integration of Sick Fish Mix NFT avatars and digital merchandise into the Metaverse to raise awareness and generate more rewards for community members.
Sick Fish Mix coin
Genio Creatives, established in 2021 to focus on block chain projects - is the digital technological wing of The Genio Global Group.
Jay Mnisi is a media personality who is an environmental activist, passionate about blockchain technology.
She oversees the operational functions within the SFM community.
Phil is a renowned for his socially conscious art which taps into the subconscious realities of the 21st century human experience.
Phil is distinguished by his electric use of colour and vibrant aesthetic to unpack social issues.
Ali is our head of tech. He has a Master’s degree in embedded systems as well as his own startup company. Ali designed a technologically advanced hardware product that can be used in tracking fish in the North Sea.
Karrar is our specialist in AI technology Karrar has a Master’s degree in finance & computer science, he is currently head of finance at ArabMaketCap.
Paul is our head of business development. Paul also provides business development services to Bitget & advisory services to startups in the space.
Business Developent: @walidalikhwan
M Walid is co head of business development. He manages partnerships, collaborations and develops the business goals of the SFM Community. M Walid is a resident Trauma and Orthopedic surgeon in Germany.
An NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects like art, music, in-game items and videos. They are bought and sold online, frequently with cryptocurrency, and they are generally encoded with the same underlying software as many cryptos.
NFTs are unique cryptographic tokens that exist on a blockchain and cannot be replicated. NFTs can represent real-world items like artwork and real estate. “Tokenizing” these real-world tangible assets makes buying, selling, and trading them more efficient while reducing the probability of fraud. They increase in value over time and they can be sold for a greater profit
To raise awareness for the environmental crisis occurring in our oceans whilst taking action to develop a sustainable circular economy. Our NFT’S have a defined utility, moreover through the creation of our SFM NFT game and exclusive beach wear merchandise, rewards are generated for the community. The transformation of plastic waste to reusable goods such as plastic school tables and chairs through our recycling projects, including the exciting up coming waste to energy projects. The ending result is a eco-system which creates employment for the local community who are actually paid to collect waste plastics and other waste material from beaches and oceans. We are already in talks with government ministries, departments and agencies in developing countries who will enter into purchase agreements with us to supply products derived from recycled waste.
50% of the initial proceeds from the first series of 18,000 will be donated to the Ocean Clean-Up. Whilst half of the 10% royalties on the secondary market will be utilised to for further projects dedicated to cleaning up the ocean and creating jobs for those participants in developing countries who engage in the recovery and recycling of plastics for other uses within their relevant communities.
Unfortunately white list is now closed - The public mint is now live