Sick Fish Mix NFT
What does it get you?
- Voting rights in a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) mandated to clean up oceans and protect marine life.
- Access to events, exclusive merchandise and much more
- Access to staking facility
- Participation to global recycling projects which create employment by monetizing waste
- Royalties of exclusive SFM beach wear and other merchandise
- Royalties from SFM game
Sick Fish Mix NFT Community Launches To address plastic pollution in the ocean:
By 2050, in a business as usual scenario, there will be more plastic than fish by weight and this has possible impacts on human health, and contributes to the growing public health concern of exposure to environmental toxins found in plastics.
- Mint the first series of Sick Fish Mix NFT’s
- Launch pre-sale white list..
- Airdrop of Sick Mix Fish token.
- Launch 4 week competition for $25,000 value of SFM coin prize.
- Launch of Presale for SFM Coin.
- Launch Sick Mix Fish DAO.
- Launch Sick Mix Fish coin & membership token
- Launch Staking Facility
- Launch of Sick Fish Mix NFT game.
- Launch of Sick Fish Mix NFT beach wear.
- Launch of Sick Fish Mix NFT toy range.
- Execution of first community project selected via DAO votes.
- Facilitation of SFM coin for beach and ocean clean ups in global locations.
- 1st Community event.
- Integration of Sick Fish Mix NFT avatars and digital merchandise into the Metaverse to raise awareness and generate more rewards for community members.
Sick Fish Mix coin
Genio Creatives, established in 2021 to focus on block chain projects - is the digital technological wing of The Genio Global Group.
Phil is a renowned for his socially conscious art which taps into the subconscious realities of the 21st century human experience.
Phil is distinguished by his electric use of colour and vibrant aesthetic to unpack social issues.
Ali is our head of tech. He has a Master’s degree in embedded systems as well as his own startup company. Ali designed a technologically advanced hardware product that can be used in tracking fish in the North Sea.
Karrar is our specialist in AI technology Karrar has a Master’s degree in finance & computer science, he is currently head of finance at ArabMaketCap.
Paul is our head of business development. Paul also provides business development services to Bitget & advisory services to startups in the space.
Business Developent: @walidalikhwan
M Walid is co head of business development. He manages partnerships, collaborations and develops the business goals of the SFM Community. M Walid is a resident Trauma and Orthopedic surgeon in Germany.
An NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects like art, music, in-game items and videos. They are bought and sold online, frequently with cryptocurrency, and they are generally encoded with the same underlying software as many cryptos.
NFTs are unique cryptographic tokens that exist on a blockchain and cannot be replicated. NFTs can represent real-world items like artwork and real estate. “Tokenizing” these real-world tangible assets makes buying, selling, and trading them more efficient while reducing the probability of fraud. They increase in value over time and they can be sold for a greater profit
To raise awareness for the environmental crisis occurring in our oceans whilst taking action to develop a sustainable circular economy. Our NFT’S have a defined utility, moreover through the creation of our SFM NFT game and exclusive beach wear merchandise and plastic recycling deposit machines, rewards are generated for the DAO community. The transformation of plastic waste into reusable goods such as plastic school tables and chairs through our recycling and upcycling projects creates an eco-system which monetizes plastic waste through a catalytic approach by incentivising plastic collection for the economic gain of collectors. We are in talks with government ministries, departments and agencies in developing states, who have expressed an interest to enter into agreements with us to supply products derived from recycled plastics.
Half of the initial proceeds from the first series of 18,000 will be utilized in environmental clean ups. Whilst half of the royalty income of the secondary market sales will be utilised on further projects dedicated to cleaning up the environment and creating economic opportunities for those participants in developing countries who engage in the recovering and recycling of plastics for other uses within their relevant communities.
Unfortunately white list is now closed - The public mint is now live